1. I am here to serve you and your families - and ultimately the world. I deeply believe that by healing parents, we heal the world.
2. Parenting is meant to be done as a community - we are in this together. You are never alone. How you parent and the choices your children make ultimately affect the world in some way. I’m invested in what kind of people we are putting out into the world, together.
3. I share and teach from the various trainings I’ve received and books I’ve read. I also create material from my own experience as a mother, daughter, co-parent, human, and all the other hats I wear and share my heart which doesn’t always have the science to back it up.
4. I am an eternal student which means I do not know everything and will not have all the answers. Being comfortable with not knowing everything is a super power which allows me to continuously learn and shift where needed.
5. I promise to always do my best as your coach and all that I ask is that you do the same. We practice having compassion for ourselves when old patterns show-up and take over.
6. I am grateful to be doing my heart’s work as a business. I promise to always provide free and super-accessible content. I also know that in order to help all those I envision helping, I must be able to help myself first. Thank you for all your support in purchasing products, courses, and sessions - this helps me continue to do this work and help more parents. I promise your support also supports scholarships for parents that cannot afford to pay for courses or coaching in full. THANK YOU!
Kat Da SilvaI weave parenting education and coaching based on my degree and certifications, and I also bring life skills and knowledge through all that I have studied, experienced, and continue to practice on a daily basis.
Kat Da Silva is a purpose-driven mom, Conscious Parent coach, and yoga & mindfulness teacher living in the heart of tech in San Jose, CA with her comedic 12 year old son. She teaches parents how to own their parenting style, inspiring them to build confidence in their choices and relationships with their children. She's spoken on topics such as The Power of Self-Care in Parenting, Raising Conscious Men, and Creating a Values-Based Parenting Style on podcasts, online summits, and at a Stanford University Staff Wellness event.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.