1. We believe that our children are gifts for our personal transformation, serving as teachers and mirrors to shine Light where healing is needed within us.
2. We believe parenting is meant to be a transformative process - starting with the parent. We actively pursue personal and familial healing and own the trajectory of our lives.
3. We believe that we are never alone. Parenting is a Divine assignment. Because we were hand-chosen for this work, we are 100% fully supported by Spirit, through it all.
4. We believe Connection is the antidote to all that ails us and work towards a deeper connection with ourselves, Spirit, our children, our families, and our loved ones.
5. We believe that Emotional Safety within the Parent will help raise Emotionally Connected, Resilient, and Mindful children.
6. We understand that we are not raising children, but instead we are raising the adults of our future. We deeply believe in putting loving, connected, self-aware, and self-sufficient people out into the world.
7. We believe in treating our children as we want to be treated then and now: with respect, as an individual, with support, with gentleness, with healthy boundaries, with joy, and with open ears, arms, and heart.
8. We do our best to remember that our children are learning how to behave and are not misbehaving.
9. We believe in Discipline versus Punishment. We understand that Discipline means to teach self-awareness, self-control, and boundaries. We choose to use mindful parenting methods instead of physical punishment, such as natural consequences, consistency, and routine serving as discipline.
10. We do our best to parent from a place of Love & Connection and not Fear & Disconnect.
Kat Da SilvaI weave parenting education and coaching based on my degree and certifications, and I also bring life skills and knowledge through all that I have studied, experienced, and continue to practice on a daily basis.
Kat Da Silva is a purpose-driven mom, Conscious Parent coach, and yoga & mindfulness teacher living in the heart of tech in San Jose, CA with her comedic 12 year old son. She teaches parents how to own their parenting style, inspiring them to build confidence in their choices and relationships with their children. She's spoken on topics such as The Power of Self-Care in Parenting, Raising Conscious Men, and Creating a Values-Based Parenting Style on podcasts, online summits, and at a Stanford University Staff Wellness event.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.